Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bad Idea

Staying up until 3 am reading a book (I finished by the way!) and then waking up at 8:00 am to play basketball. I was wondering why I was so out of shape and then realized part of it might be my lack of sleep! I need to work on that. It would not be as bad if I had stayed up that late writing. Maybe that will be the case tomorrow. Right now I need to get to sleep. I can't keep dozing off with two young ones, especially with my oldest potty learning (the new term for potty training). I will think of something good to blog about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kristy Lund said...

I do this as well. Sometimes it's writing, other times it's reading other's blogs like I'm doing right now! And then the next morning waking up early with the kids is worse than any hangover I experienced in college.

Nice to meet you via Jenny's blog!