Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Annoyances

Is anyone out there one of those people that drag her heels in harder when someone "encourages" her to do something she knows she should do? I am that type of person. I want to write a book. I have started writing one many times. I have a general idea of the direction the plot will take. I have 3 versions of the first two pages. I have some character outlines. I have not worked on the book in 6 months. I think I am afraid. No one can make me write it, and people reminding me I should be writing it does not help. It is annoying!

1 comment:

redbug said...

What a can of worms. Remember that only you have the power to allow things to annoy you, bother you or even to make you happy. Look at the glass half full. She cares and wants you to be successful. Maybe these things are getting under your skin for a different reason. It helps to have a support team and most people don't get where they are without some sort of help (good or bad). My guess is that you have been this stubborn since you were a child. Try harder to look within for the needed changes and your out look may be brighter.