Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So many things, so little time

Well, Nanowrimo is fast approaching and I have so many other things I need to get done. For those of you who don't know, nanowrimo is national novel writing month. It starts November 1st and ends on the last day of the month. The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in that time frame. I am going to try hard this year to actually finish. Last year I didn't actually write anything so I can't do worse. For those of you who enjoy writing, come and join in on the fun. It isn't too late to sign up.

Today I actually got a lot done. I sorted through my kids toys and got rid of some, I canned some apples, and I cleaned up the kitchen. Tomorrow I need to finish sewing my sons Mickey Mouse shorts for Halloween. Then I need to work on my outline for my novel, typing it, and try to fit in working on Christmas gifts all in the next few weeks. If I finish everything I have planned it will be a miracle.

No comments: